"We have created a conference, specifically for youth pastors and their adult leaders, that will address the topics and situations they are facing every week. We want to provide practical answers and strategies so that our youth pastors can walk away from this conference better equipped, and ready to implement what they've learned immediately."
Breakaway Ministries started over 30 years ago out of a youth pastor's office in Gadsden, Alabama. 30 years later, our heartbeat is still for youth pastors and those individuals who come alongside them to shepherd their flock. Breakaway wants to become a hands-on, practical resource for youth pastors and the Engage Conference is just the first step in making that a reality.
Our keynote speakers will be addressing some of the heavy topics of discussion that take place within our youth ministries every week. Our hope is that by addressing these things head on and providing a biblical resolve, we can better equip youth pastors to handle these situations in practical ways.
TOPICS OF DISCUSSION
- Biblical stewardship within our youth ministries. (Time management, Leadership, and Discipleship)
- How to pastor a diverse youth group, and how to handle the situations that go along with that.
- What does reproach look like today, and what measures are we taking to stay above it?
Thursday [October 11]:
- 6:00-6:45pm: Registration
- 7:00pm: Welcome // Matt Papa Concert
Friday: [October 12]
- 9:30-11am: Session #1 (Mike Keahbone)
- 11:15am-12:15pm: Lunch
- 12:30-2:00pm: Session #2 (Jason Cook)
- 2:00-2:15pm: Break
- 2:15-3:15pm: Q&A Session
- 3:15-3:30pm: Break
- 3:30-5:00pm: Session #3 (Algernon Tennyson)
- 5:00pm: Dismissal